- Imagine each of your sales people is performing up to their ultimate potential
- Imagine you have a systematic process for screening, hiring, on-boarding, and developing the best sales staff
- Imagine your system supports accountability for each person on your team, that everyone has bought off on.
And not just your sales team. all your client-facing staff, customer service, consultants, engineers or technicians, are prospect aware. They recognize client questions and behaviors that reveal opportunities and advance those opportunities to the sales team.
If you live in this world already, this workshop is probably not for you. Heck, we'd love for you to join us anyway and share your success.
For the rest of us, lets stop imagining and start executing!
Join us for our for our next sales management workshop.
Our workshop, hosted in collaboration Sandler Training by MPD and The Phoenix Business Journal, will help you build, develop and motivate the sales team that will propel your business. This three hour workshop reveals our proven sales and sales management system, focused on building a world-class sales team. In this interactive session, participants will learn how to:
- Recruit and attract the best candidates for your positions, company and culture
- On-board, develop, coach and train your team: prospecting, qualifying, and closing more deals, faster and at better margins.
- Identify how to expand sales and prospect awareness beyond just your sales team, so your entire organization is sales-enabled.
- Establish a mutually-agreed upon accountability program, so that you and your team execute, consistently.